Is your home drab or old-fashioned? Is the layout not working or the décor dreary? If so, then the time is right to bring in an interior designer. If you have considered such skills too expensive or unnecessary then remember - good design gives your home continuity, function and beauty and should pay for itself handsomely by boosting the value and appeal of your property.
An initial consultation will establish which level of service you require. This may be as simple as colour scheme recommendations for a single room to project managing the total refurbishment of your home.
My creative expertise will help you plan and visualise your ideas and the final result will be distinctive and original, reflecting your individual style and requirements.
- Colour schemes and general interior decoration advice - sample boards help you visualise the chosen scheme;
- Soft Furnishings - fabric selection for window treatments, furnishings, cushions and beds as well as a bespoke curtain design and fitting service;
- Furniture Selection - scale drawings, sketches and elevations to help decide the perfect layout;
- Electrical and Lighting - detailed specifications and plans;
- Project Management - working with skilled professionals to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget;
- Finishing Touches - sourcing & supplying decorative objects and accessories to complete your home, e.g mirrors, light fittings, artwork and sculpture;
- Home staging - preparing your home for the market in order to achieve maximum price and speedy sale.